2.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Went i for all wheel allignnent and new tires.Told them my car was shaking at 65 mph.

Bad, wearing outside tires in front and that the previous owner said he had subframe changed because it rotted and cracked. They told me they could not do a allignment becaust my drive axle was out of transmission and that my inner tie rod was bad, it was loose. They gave me a quote of just over $400 to put drive axle in and change tie rod. I am a mechanic so i went home took apart and drive axle was fine it had been cliped in to transmission like it should, no worn splunes and for the inner tie rod there was pwr.

Steering fluid all over frame because the rack and pinion seals were shot resulting in a loose inner tie rod so if i had them do the work which he said no warrenty for or refund then it would had been for nothing. I asked one of the guys there when it was on the lift if he would pop that axle back in so i would know if it had a problem and came back out or the mechanic b4 forgot to push in and he told me he was not touching that thing. It would had taken 2 seconds w a pry bar. I called back after i did the work that did not even have to be done and did not even get a appology for trying to rip me off.

I have taken all my cars there ovet the years so dont know why the disrespect.They wanted to put my new tires on without the problems fixed also which would be pointless.

Review about: Bob Sumerel Tire Wheel Alignment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Bob Sumerel Tire?

Comments